Sunday, January 13, 2008

How to Use Herbal Remedies for Cold Sores

Introduction

Cold sores can be painful and usually last between 7 and 10 days. They are caused by the herpes simplex virus and can be contagious between people. Cold sores begin with a tingling feeling outside the areas of your lips. Then they turn into red, fluid filled painful blisters within a day or so. Herbal remedies for this condition can minimize the pain.

Instructions

Difficulty: Moderate

Steps

1

Step One

Choose black walnut to cure cold sores and blisters. This well known herbal remedy works as an antiseptic because it has a large amount of natural iodine. It can be used both externally and internally to treat cold sores. Apply black walnut extract on the cold sores several times a day.
2

Step Two

Use comfrey salve which will help with the healing process of cold sores. This herb is a cell proliferate, and it will help your body heal faster than normal. Use a sanitized needle and lightly prick and poke the cold sores. Now apply the comfrey salve externally on your cold sores for quick results.
3

Step Three

Cover your cold sores with cooling aloe vera gel. Aloe vera works as a remedy for cold sores. You can apply it to cold sores many times in the day. It will heal the sores in a kind and gentle manner.
4

Step Four

Dab ViraSoothe on your cold sores. This product has been used worldwide as a cold sore remedy. It can bring immediate cooling and relief to any cold sore pain. It can, at times, completely eliminate the symptoms of cold sores.
5

Step Five

Try a tea bag! You can apply a moist and warm herbal tea bag over your cold sore and allow it to reduce the symptoms of a cold sore. Use a tea bag that contains tannic acid in it for best results.

2 comments:

shwan said...

God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641      

Blessing Joel said...

I'm Blessing by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus for 3 years, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr Brown post on how Dr Akuza saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Akuza. on his email address  (drakuzasolutioncenter@gmail.com)  we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test, then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now. This testimony is real. thanks to Dr Akuza. God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348072437003...